Early Access Game
Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops.
Rundown 002 / Infection:
“The Warden has a new objective for you.”
What will Rundown 002 / Infection include?
The update will include new expeditions, weapons, enemy (or enemies?) and more – with a name hinting its theme.
Among tweaks, such as improved weapon sounds and a new on-screen liquid system, this new Rundown will give you:
- A new environment called Dig Site
- 10 new expeditions (with a new system called Warden Restriction, where the community help each other to unlock the last expeditions)
- New weapons (a machine pistol and a burst rifle)
- New enemy, or enemies? (this, you will have to find out by yourself)
- New objectives
- And more!
Last chance to beat the first Rundown!
“As you may know, when we launch a new Rundown – we wipe the previous one. This means that you have got until March 31st to finish those last expeditions. So gather your team, load up and take that elevator down. Good luck, Prisoners!”
BEFORE YOU BUY
GTFO is seriously hard, you need dedication and teamwork to survive! This is not a run and gun game, please watch a stream or a YouTube clip so you know what you are getting into.
GTFO is in Early Access for a reason. We are still shaping the experience into what we envision it to be.
At launch, GTFO contains 5 levels accessible through the “Rundown” feature (read more about it further down in the “key features” section)
GTFO is NOT for everyone! Only buy this game if you are ok with the following:
- A very challenging experience, probably too hard for most players
- All levels will be updated and replaced over time
- No matchmaking, play with Steam friends only
- No in-game voice chat (we recommend using Discord instead)
- English localization only as of now
Why Early Access?
GTFO is still in development! After 4 years in the making, we still have a solid backlog of coop challenges and puzzles that we want to try out on our poor unsuspecting community.
Having gone through Alpha and Beta stages, we are now ready for the next stage. We want to go live with GTFO and see how the community tackles it and continue development from there.
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
GTFO will be in Early Access for approximately a year.
During the Early Access phase, we will set design and feature goals; After these are met, we don’t see any point of remaining in Early Access, since we intend to keep expanding on the game after its 1.0 release.
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
Our goals for the Early Access development includes:
- Additional enemies, environments and objectives
- Gear progression
- Player character customization
- A broader range of cooperative challenges
- Expeditions with layered difficulty
- Progression linked expeditions
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
Scroll down to the “About this game” section for more detailed information on what features are currently in the Early Access build of GTFO.
Also, YouTube is full of captured play sessions of GTFO, go have a look before you buy.
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
Yes – the price for the final version of GTFO will be higher than the price for Early Access.
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
We interact with our community through the official GTFO Discord server and the Steam Forum.
ABOUT THIS GAME:
GTFO is a 4 player action/horror cooperative first-person shooter for hardcore gamers looking for a real challenge. Players get to play as a team of prisoners, forced to explore and extract valuable artifacts from a vast underground complex that has been overrun by terrifying creatures. Gather weapons, tools, and resources to help you survive – and work to unearth the answers about your past and how to escape.
- 4 player cooperative PvE gameplay that puts you and your teammates through the ultimate cooperation and communication test.
- Explore a massive underground complex with a dense and dark atmosphere.
- Plan your expedition, equip and operate tools, combine your firepower, communicate and coordinate as a team – every detail counts if you are to survive the nightmare.
- Search the complex for information and resources to help you and your team solve your objectives and come back alive.
- The Rundown: New expeditions released regularly, replacing the old ones. Our goal is to invent new ways of challenging you and your teammates in new and interesting ways.
- Nightmarish atmosphere accompanied by music from acclaimed composer Simon Viklund.