Krater brings you far into the future of a post-apocalyptic Sweden. Once home to IKEA, Vikings and Minecraft, today its primitive inhabitants scavenge the lush overgrown world for technological artifacts.
At the rim of a deep impact site known as the Krater, three factions vie for control over the great scar opening up into the world below. An endless series of caves and tunnels filled with ancient treasures and dangers, the Underside stretches into the depths of the fallen Swedish civilization.
You arrive to Krater to recruit a team of freediggers and take part in the goldrush where people return rich or don’t return at all.
The main release of the game contain the first episode of the Krater campaign – Shadows over Solside that opens one of three nations located inside the enormous bomb crater
It allows you to explore its many towns and settlements or wander of to explore the wilderness.
- Unlimited Adventure – no matter how deep you crawl, there is always more to explore via the randomized dungeon system and the vast overview map
- Craft Everything! – from items, weapons, and gear to your own characters’ abilities and powers, you can craft it all with Krater’s extensive crafting system.
- Uniquely Persistent Characters – evolve your team of odd personalities as they take on new characteristics from abilities to gameplay affecting injuries
- Free Updates – will bring Co-op multiplayer into the main game and even more free content with new quests, dungeons, characters and more
- Expandable Adventure – future expansions of the game promise to evolve Krater world by offering exciting new campaigns